Thursday, January 6, 2011

Preconceived Concepts

Lord Harmattan, Darth FUFU and SHOEmaker
Hello peoples,

I had initially wanted to wait for Saturday to release the final versions of the characters I'm working on but hey! I need to please my few readers or they will get bored and leave me alone to talk to myself ...

here are three characters that I've rough-sketched, you will see more finalized versions as well as the characters some of the other commenter's created. we are still accepting ideas so feel free to post! Remember this is OUR VERY OWN GHANAIAN comic, (which i hope will kick Zingaro out of the picture) lets all be a part!

2 comments:

  1. Oh chale.......daRTH fufu paaah..thats def your idea/......alll that kumasi on your mind.....and dont forget beggars in Uniform...Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem, it will definitely feature as an evil empire

    ReplyDelete